The ‘ApplePie’ range by Ekol.
Whether it be for a boat, yurt, glamping pod, shepherd’s hut
or just a compact fireplace, ‘ApplePie’ can be adapted and
customised to suit. With its very low distance to
combustibles this stove is ideal for small spaces.
With its individual styling and multiple cooking
options including stainless cooktop, top baking oven,
pan supports to one or both sides as well as griddle plate
and pizza shelf inside, the ApplePie is the ‘Swiss Army Knife’
of wood burning stoves.
Amongst an elite handful of small-space stoves fully
compliant with DEFRA and Ecodesign 2022 it can be used
to burn wood anywhere in the UK.
With full cast iron construction and weighing in
heavier than many stoves more than twice its size,
it really is built to last.
Primary, Secondary and Tertiary air are intuitively
controlled by a single air control and with an extra large
window, enthusiastic fire-starters and chefs can easily
monitor their creations
EcoDesign 2022 Ready (future proofed)
– 82% Efficient
– 4 kW Nominal Heat Output
– Optimal Heat Output Range 1- 4 kW
– 10 Year Warranty
– DEFRA Exempt / Approved for Smoke Control Areas
– Superior Air-wash System for Crystal-Clear Views
– Full Cast Iron Construction
– Includes Grate
– Can be used with 4” Top or Vertical Rear Flue Outlet
– Suitable for use on a 12mm Hearth
– Internal and External Cooking Options
– Optional External Air
– Intuitive Single Air Control
– Includes removable Pizza / Griddle Shelf
– Low Distance to Combustibles
Metallic Black ( as standard)
Burnished (door only)
Pot / Pan Safety Rail
Top Cooking or Warming Plate
Left Side Plate
Right Side Plate
Pedestal / Store
External Air Inlet
Vertical Rear Flue Outlet
Small or Large Enclosures- Colour Options Available
Prices above are for the standard stove finished in metallic black. To add any optional extras or change the colour of your stove, please call us on 01362687116 for a quote.